• Ghorbani, R. and Wu, Q., Conceptual Design of the Adjustable Stiffness Artificial Tendons for Legged Robotics. Mechanism and Machine Theory, Vol 44, iss 1 pp 140-161, 2009.
• Ghorbani, R. and Wu, Q., On Improving Bipedal Walking Energetics Through Adjusting the Stiffness of Elastic Elements at the Ankle Joint. Accepted. The International Journal of Humanoid Robotics, 2008.
• Ghorbani, R. and Wu, Q., Environmental-Interaction Robotic Systems: Compliant Actuation Approach. International Journal of Advanced Robotic System, 4, 1 (March 2007), 81-92.
• Ghorbani, R., Wu, Q., and Wang, G. G., Nearly optimal neural network stabilization of bipedal standing using genetic algorithm. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. 20, 4 (Jun. 2007), 473-480.
• Omer A. M. M., Ghorbani R., Lim, H-ok., Takanishi, A., Simulation of Semi-Passive Dynamic Walking For Biped Walking Robots, Robio2008, Bangkok, Thailand, 2008.
• Ghorbani R., Bibeau E.L., Zanetel P. and Karlis A.D., Modeling and Simulation a Series Parallel Hybrid Electrical Vehicle Using Renewable Energy Vehicle Simulator: REVS. American Control Conference (ACC), New York City, July 11 to 13, 2007.
• Ghorbani, R. and Wu, Q., Closed Loop Control of an Intentionally Adjustable Compliant Actuator. American Control Conference, Minneapolis, June 14-16, 2006.